Christmas Terms & Conditions
As a ‘thank you’ for booking your party with us, EVERY MEMBER of your party will receive a £10 gift voucher when they arrive. This can be redeemed at any Wildwood restaurant in January 2018
Early Bird Discount:
Host your party from 13th November – 6th December between Sunday & Wednesday and you can enjoy the four course menu for just £17.95 (£7 discount per person). This includes a welcome glass of Prosecco, garlic bread, party plates & a choice of our main course and desserts from the Christmas party menu.
Our Christmas menu is available from 13th November until 2nd January for parties of 4 or more. Please note that the whole party need to order from the Christmas menu.
All parties will be given an itemised bill which we are happy to split into one bill for drinks and one for food. In order for you to have the best possible service we cannot accommodate separate bills for each person or cash payment for individual drinks. An optional service charge of 10% will be added to your bill.
All tables are booked for two-hour slots. Your table maybe rebooked later for another party, if it is not, we will let you know and you’ll be welcome to stay as long as you like!
To ensure that we are well prepared for your party, we require a pre order of your main course and dessert choice at least one week in advance of your visit. If you have any allergies or specific dietary requirements, please discuss these with the manager at the time of your booking, we will do our utmost to accommodate all your requirements.
To guarantee your booking we require a £5 per person deposit for all the Christmas bookings. Unfortunately we cannot accept any cheques.
Final numbers must be confirmed at least 72 hours in advance of your booking. The £5 deposit will be deducted from the bill for each person attending. For those not attending and us not being notified 72hrs in advance, their proportion of the deposit is non-refundable.
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain only. Employees of Tasty Plc Restaurants Limited, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet, Facebook and an email account.
- This promotion opens at 10:00 on 12th December 2017 and closes at 10:00 on 24th December 2017. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person, per day and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
- To enter via Facebook like the relevant post and tag two friends using the #WildChristmas and that’s it, you’re in to win!
- You can come back every day for the Wildwood competition to enter again.
Selecting the winner(s)
- We (Wildwood) will select the winners at random the day after each prize draw is posted during the promotion period (Tuesday 12th December – Sunday 24th December) from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. Our decision is final.
- The prizes to be won are as follows:
- 12th December 2017: £100 voucher
- 13th December 2017: Cinema Tickets & 3 Course Meal for 2
- 14th December 2017: 3 hamper giveaway
- 15th December 2017: Kids Pizza party for 4
- 16th December 2017: 5 hamper giveaway
- 17th December 2017: A case of 6 Birra Moretti Siciliana (500ml)
- 18th December 2017: Takeaway pizza for 7 people
- 19th December 2017: Cocktail Party for up to 8 people
- 20th December 2017: Exclusive use of one of our cinemas for you and up to 50 people
- 21st December 2017: Family Day Out to Kidzania & 2 Course Meal for 4
- 22nd December 2017: Beer & a burger for 4 people
- 23rd December 2017: 2 Course Meal & a drink for 12 people
Exclusive use of one of our cinemas for you and up to 50 people
Notification and delivery of the prize
- The winners will be notified within 5 days of being selected using the social media platform through which that winner entered the promotion. Where the winner does not permit direct communications from the brand, the provisional winner will be announced on the Wildwood Facebook page and asked to make contact with the brand to verify their status as a winner.
- We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to a notification within 14 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. We accept no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside of our control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- We will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the we may at our sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- Our decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant us (and our agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Tasty Plc, 32 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NQ