Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Wildwood may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was updated on 9/07/2018 WHAT WE COLLECT We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT GOOGLE ANALYTICS When someone visits www.wildwoodrestaurants.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. WI-FI When you use Wildwood wi-fi we may collect data about:
- a) your device;
- b) the volume of data which you use;
- c) the websites and applications which you access; and
- d) your usage by access time, frequency and location.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by visiting our preference centre We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR.. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Tasty PLC t/a Wildwood, 32 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NQ. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. WEBSITE DISCLAIMER The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Wildwood and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Wildwood. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wildwood takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. COPYRIGHT NOTICE This website and its content is copyright of Tasty plc t/a Wildwood – © Tasty plc t/a Wildwood 2018. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. COMPANY DETAILS: The Company was incorporated in the UK, which is also its main country of operation. Tasty plc t/a Wildwood – 5826464 Registered Address: 32 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NQ DIRECTORS Keith Lassman (Non-Executive Chairman) Jonny Plant (Chief Executive Officer) Samuel Kaye (Executive Director) Adam Kaye (Non-Executive Director) SECRETARY Keith Lassman AUDITORS BDO Stoy Hayward LLP, 8 Baker Street, London, W1U 3LL SOLICITORS Howard Kennedy, No 1 London Bridge, London, SE1 9BG BANKERS Barclays Bank plc, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP NOMINATED ADVISORS AND STOCKBROKERS Cenkos, 6, 7, 8 Tokenhouse Yard, London, EC2R 7AS REGISTRARS Computershare Investor Services Plc, P O Box 82, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS99 7NH
Sign up for news
Sign up to receive email newsletters. You’ll be the first to hear about new dishes and recipes, as well as our giveaways and special offers.