Terms & conditions
From 27th October – 1st November you can order your free meals via your local Wildwood restaurant. Orders must be placed between 11am-12pm for the next day’s collection (24hrs notice) A collection slot can be arranged with a member of our team between 3pm – 5pm every day. A maximum of x3 meals per guest, per day will be granted. Free meals will be our ‘Pasta Pomodoro; allergens and dietary requirements are available upon request. Available in all open restaurants around the UK.
Kids Eat for £1
Kids Eat for £1; valid in selected Wildwood restaurants from the 22nd October – Sunday 1st November when you buy any adult main meal. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or offer. Excludes ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ offer, set menu, takeaway, Deliveroo, Uber Eats & Just Eat. Offer valid for a table of up to x6 people (x1 kids meal for £1 for every adult main purchased) Excludes Gerrard’s Cross, Braintree, Rushden Lakes, Peterborough, Hinckley & Lincoln.
Set Menu Monday – Friday
Set menu; 2 courses for £9.95 or 3 courses for £12.95 valid Monday-Friday 12pm-5pm throughout October and beyond. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or offer (including EOTHO extension) and excludes takeaway, Deliveroo, Just Eat & Uber Eats. Offer can be used for a table of up to 6 people only. Exclusions apply, current offer is valid until 30th October 2020 (extensions will be announced). Excludes Bank Holidays, December & kids’ menus.
Eat Out to Help Out Extension
EOTHO extension – 50% off food & soft drinks; valid Monday-Wednesday in October and beyond up to £10 per person (Excludes Rushed Lakes). Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or offer and excludes takeaway, Deliveroo, Just Eat & Uber Eats. Offer can be used for a table of up to 6 people only. Exclusions apply, current offer is valid until 30th October 2020 (extensions will be announced). Excludes Bank Holidays, set menus, Christmas menu & kids’ menus.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Wildwood’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Click through to read our company statement regarding Covid-19 Health & Safety
Click through to view our company statement on the 2020 gender pay gap.
Sign up for news
Sign up to receive email newsletters. You’ll be the first to hear about new dishes and recipes, as well as our giveaways and special offers.
Click through to view our MDS Policy 2019